News & Images RV Wim Wolff
Impression exterior RV Wim Wolff
Impression interior RV Wim Wolff
Contract signing at Thecla Bodewes Shipyards, where RV Wim Wolff will be build, on 26 January 2021
Impression of the festive keel laying of RV Wim Wolff, 9 November 2021
Photo impression of lauch of the hull of RV Wim Wolff at Dijkstra Metaalbewerking on 16 January and later towed to Thecla Bodewes Shipyards on 17 January 2023.
RV Wim Wolff was launched on 26 September 2023 at Thecla Bodewes Shipyards in Harlingen
Watch the video RV Wim Wolff: Taking science to the heart of the Wadden Sea
Aftermovie: Keel laying RV Wim Wolff 9/11/21
On 21 November 2022 the hull of RV Wim Wolff was moved out of the production hall at Dijkstra Metaalbewerking in Harlingen to fit the last section.
On 16 January 2023 the hull of RV Wim Wolff was launched for transport from Dijkstra Metaalbewerking to Thecla Bodewes Shipyards in Harlingen for the finishing phase.
RV Wim Wolff at Thecla Bodewes Shipyards, final construction, March 2023
Succesful launch of RV Wim Wolff at Thecla Bodewes Shipyards on 26 September 2023
- 26/1/21: Green light for construction of RV Wim Wolff
- 26/1/21: Wim Wolff was the leading light in Wadden Sea research and management
- 26/1/21:Think tank for a new vessel
- 10/06/21: Succesful modeltest of RV Wim Wolff
- 10/11/21: Start of construction of RV Wim Wolff
- 13/04/23: Sustainability matters in design and construction of RV Wim Wolff
- 21/06/23: Update construction with photos