- Marine fungi - their role in the degradation of algal material - implications for oceanic CO2 concentrations - effects of and on ocean warming
- Environmental DNA of fishes in the western Wadden Sea agrees with catches in the area
- Here are the polyps: genetic identification of jellyfish polyps and podocysts in field samples.
- Effects of macro algae overgrowth on the microbiome of Porites coral.
- Characterization of the microbial community in a hydrothermal vent plume (within TREASURE project)
Interesting results coming up!