March 2011- February 2014 worked on PACEMAKER project
June 2014- June 2016 worked on Long chain Diols (ERC) project
July 2016- present: Research assistant, department MMB
- 9-31 March 2011: RV Pelagia, Texel -Lisbon (64PE332), PACEMAKER project.
Activities: Multicoring/Core slicing/Pistoncoring.
- 15-31 August 2011: RV Pelagia, Texel-Texel, CHARLET/NICLYCLE project.
Activities: Core slicing, collecting pore water samples and operating in-situ pumps.
- 30 June- 6 July 2012: Rhone river, PACEMAKER project.
Activities: soil sampling/SPM filtering and collecting nutrients.
- 16 October - 22 November 2013: Amazon cruise, Port Velho- Macapa, PACEMAKER project.
Activities: SPM filtering/sampling for soil and sediments.
- 26 August - 21 September 2014: RV Pelagia, Cape Verde- Barbados, HCC project.
Activities: Operating In-situ pumps, helping SPM (manual) filtering.
- 27 March - 5 April 2017: RV Pelagia, Varna-Varna (64PE418), Black Sea Cruise.
Activities: Operating in-situ pumps and taking nutrients.
- 12 April -22 April 2017: RV Thuwal, KAUST-KAUST, DEEP DOC cruise, Red Sea (Saudi-Arabia).
Activities: Operating in-situ pump.