Please fill in the registration form.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or remarks.
Pre-MSc degree students € 100
Early Bird € 250
Full fee € 350
Early bird - September 1, 2020
Registration - October 15, 2020
Payment registration fee
After submitting the form, you will receive a link to pay the fee via Credit Card, PayPal or bank transfer. Your participation is guaranteed if the payment is completed. Please pay immediately upon completing this form using the forwarded link, else you will have to register again.
- Registration fees will only be refunded if the notice of cancellation is received by IMDIS 2020 before 15 October 2020.
- Cancellations after 15 October 2020 and no-shows are not eligible for a refund.
- The actual refund claim (not the cancellation itself) must be received by IMDIS 2020 no later than 6 weeks after the last day of the conference. Later requests cannot be considered.
IODE Travel Grant
To further promote a truly global participation in the IMDIS 2020 Conference, the International Oceanographic Data and Information Exchange (IODE) committee of UNESCO/IOC will provide limited travel support under the following conditions:
- the applicant is working in any country of the World, except for an European country, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Republic of Korea or Japan.
- the travel grant will only cover part of the costs. The applicant will have to show through a letter signed by the director of their institute what part of the travel costs will be covered by their institute.
- the applicant must have submitted an abstract to the IMDIS 2020 conference and the abstract must have been accepted.
If the above conditions apply or will be met in the (near) future, potential applicants may tick-mark the box in item q) of the online registration form.
Applicants applying for travel support should send the following information per email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1 July 2020, indicating ‘IMDIS 2020 travel support application’ as email subject:
- name (as in passport)
- country of residence and nationality
- letter from supervisor or director
- copy of abstract submitted to IMDIS 2020
- a motivation letter/statement describing how participating in the IMDIS conference will contribute to their career (200 words maximum)
All applicants will be informed about their application before July 15, 2020.
In case of selection for travel support, arrangements will be made by the UNESCO/IOC IODE Project Office upon confirmation of acceptance of the abstract submitted to the IMDIS 2020.